Stroll in old Bordeaux between real and virtual
Through a specific circuit in the old Bordeaux, we will discover with the help of comments and virtual images, the great monuments present and disappeared from Bordeaux and the traces they left in the city. Anecdotes about the city's past, from its creation by the Romans to the fortresses of Louis XIV.
per adult from
What's included :
- glasses in augmented reality and a touch pad
- Local guide
- goggles protective mask
- Hydroalcoholic gel
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux
- Entry/Admission - Grand Theatre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux, Cours Victor Hugo, Bordeaux France
A reconstruction of the medieval gate with its six towers and ramparts of 1220. A view of the exterior and interior of the entrance, plus 9 other monuments of Bordeaux from different angles.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grand Theatre, 2 Place de la Comedie, 33024, Bordeaux France
Exterior and interior relief views of the Pillars of Guardianship, this imposing and mysterious Gallo Roman temple of the third century destroyed by Louis XIV. At its location is the Grand Theater 100 years later ....
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :114 Cours Victor Hugo, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :5 Place de la Comédie, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Masks for individual 3D glasses provided
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.