Struga, cave churches and Vevchani springs tour from Ohrid
In this tour we are going to visit the city of poetry Struga, make a short tour and continue to the villages of Kalishta, Radozda and Vevcani. In these beautiful authentic villages we will visit the cave churches and the magnificent springs in Vevchani.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick off and drop off at your hotel or any other preferred location in Ohrid;
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan;
- Experienced English speaking tour guide/driver.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks;
- Entrance fees;
- Personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Holy Mother of God
- Entry/Admission - Radozhda Small Public Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Drim, Struga 6330 Republic of North Macedonia
We will make a short tour of the town of Struga and visit the lock where the water of Lake Ohrid flows into the river “Black Drim". Struga is a small town, well know of the host place of the poetry festival "Struga poetry evenings".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holy Mother of God, Kalista Monastery Complex, Kalista 6330 Republic of North Macedonia
In Kalishta, you will find one of the rare icons where the Mother of God is painted in a black robe and with a black face, and the child Jesus is black.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Radozhda Small Public Beach, R1208, Rodohozhda, North Macedonia
The church was built in a natural cave and was dedicated to St. Archangel Michael. Most of the frescoes date from the 14th century with one preserved from the 13th century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vevchani Springs, Vevcani Republic of North Macedonia
The springs are located on the eastern slope of the Jablanica mountain range which runs through the village of Vevčani at an approximately sea level altitude at over 900 meters. The largest spring is located at the opening of one of the many caves in the region.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :St Clement of Ohrid 96, Ohrid 6000, North Macedonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel or any other preferred location in Ohrid
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are constantly following the WHO recommendations and guidelines and are implementing all the necessary precautions for ensuring the health and safety for our travelers and our staff, as well as all the people involved in the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.