Stud farm visit to Babolna and Tata town private tour
The Hungarian is a true cavalry nation with a history that is tied thousand times to the horses, who were our loyal counterparts in the peacetime and also it the storms of the history.
Hungary’s second oldest, world-class stud was founded in 1789 as the Royal Bábolna Stud because of the increasing demand for the high-quality soldier horses. You will be able to see the stud farm as well its museums with your English and German speaking guide. On your way back to Budapest you will have a chance to stroll along the lakeside of the pretty baroque town of Tata.
This is a private tour from Budapest, price is calculated by car and not per person.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Bábolna Nemzeti Ménesbirtok
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bábolna Nemzeti Ménesbirtok, Bábolna, Komáromi, Esztergom, Komoran, Mészáros u. 1, 2943 Hungary
You will see the stud farm of Babolna have a guided tour here
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tata, Tata, Komarom-Esztergom County, Central Transdanubia
Tata is a charming lakeside town where you will have a great time strolling on the streets and promenade have tea and cafe on route to Babolna stud farm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be picked up at their Budapest accommodation
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your driver will pick you up at your Budapest hotel, usually at 9.30 am. We will send you all details after booking the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In Hungary COVID 19 cases were very low throughout the pandemic as very strict measures were introduced early, making Hungary one of the safest country to visit in the world. Our tour is private which gives the extra safety to our customers. Our guides/drivers temperatures also regularly checked
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.