Stunning scenery hike and Taiwan traditional tea in Juifen
Experience a full-day excursion from the city of Taipei beginning with a moderate hike in Jinguashi where the reward outweighs the amount of time it takes you to get to the top. See an adventurous trail with some spectacular scenery and finish it off with a visit to Jiufen where you can end your exciting day with a Taiwanese tea ceremony experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Required equipment for drinking tea and snacks at the tea house in Jiufen
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance (NT$ 2 million)
- Hotel pickup/drop-off within Taipei City
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to the Gold Museum.
- English-speaking Guide in Jinguashi and Juifen area
Your guide will meet you at your hotel and drive you directly to the Northeast Coast in a private van. First, you will visit the impressive 13 Ruins that stands on the mountain like a castle in the sky from which you can view the Yin Yang Sea and the shining Golden Waterfall. The guide will tell stories of the once-prosperous mining area for you. Afterward, you will visit the Gold Museum to learn the history of gold-mining under the Japanese colonization.
Hike the Teapot Mountain
The highlight of this tour is the Teapot Mountain, which takes your imagination to see the teapot. Hiking Teapot Mountain is a fantastic experience incomparable to any other. The trail is easy hike, but if you would like to have some challenges, you can scramble through the teapot that requires basic rock climbing skills. Once your reach the peak, you can see the impressive view over the entire Northeast Coast.
Wandering around the Juifen old street
After the exciting hike with spectacular views, it's time to comfort our stomachs and enjoy some of the local food in the Jiufen Old Street. You can try the traditional salty taro cake, the ice cream spring roll, the chewy Yuyuan (Taro-flavor bubble) dessert and so on.
Experience Taiwan traditional tea ceremony with Juifen night view
Afterward, you will also see the more traditional side of Jiufen where you can indulge yourself in the art of traditional tea. This Japanese-inspired tea house provides a set of tea and some tea snacks for you to enjoy the Taiwanese tea culture under this fascinating night view of Jiufen.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally-located hotel or accommodation in Taipei
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Dress code: comfortable or sport outfit
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.