Sturgeon Bay Segway Tour
Sturgeon Bay's Growth through the Centuries
You will breathe in the fresh air of Sturgeon Bay's canal as you visit many of the city’s highlights, including the historic Steel Bridge, Graham Park, the Downtown District, a history museum, and more.
On this fun Segway glide, you will pass over the historic Steel Bridge, see the Bay Shipbuilding shipyard, visit Big Hill, and the Louisiana Street Historic District.
The city is split in half by a canal. Sawyer used to be on the south bank and Sturgeon Bay on the north. You will pass over the historic Steel Bridge as you make your way to Bay Shipbuilding shipyard, the old rail station, and Big Hill Park. Along the way, you will learn interesting nuggets of Sturgeon Bay history.
The people of Sturgeon Bay love watching you as you fly by on your Segway! You will have experienced the diversity of the only “city” in Door County by the close of this fantastic tour full of interesting sites.
For a tour today call!
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled Water
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sturgeon Bay, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Historic charm and the natural beauty of a strategic shipping corridor meet a blue-collar ethic in Sturgeon Bay, Door County’s world-renowned shipbuilding hub. From thousand-foot lakers to small bass-fishing boats, this community’s heritage is all about boats and water.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Door County Maritime Museum, 120 N Madison Ave, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-3416
Will will view the outside of the Door County Maritime Museum--between the downtown bridges on Sturgeon Bay’s working waterfront. Shipbuilding history, extensive ship model collection, refurbished steamship pilot house, and classic boats.
Departure Point :120 N Madison Ave, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be able to use steps without assistance and be comfortable on your feet.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.