Stutthof concentration camp from Gdansk or Sopot - private tour
Stutthof was a Nazi German concentration camp established in a secluded, wet, and wooded area near the small town of Sztutowo (German: Stutthof) 34 km (21 mi) east of the city of Danzig in the former territory of the Free City of Danzig. The camp was set up around existing structures after the invasion of Poland in World War II, used for the imprisonment of Polish leaders and intelligentsia.The actual barracks were built the following year by hundreds of prisoners.
Stutthof was the first Nazi concentration camp set up outside German borders in World War II, in operation from 2 September 1939. It was also the last camp liberated by the Allies on 9 May 1945. It is estimated that between 63,000 and 65,000 prisoners of Stutthof concentration camp and its subcamps died as a result of murder, epidemics, extreme labour conditions, evacuations, and lack of medical help. Some 28,000 of them were Jews. In total, as many as 110,000 people were deported there in the course of the camp's existence. About 24,600 were transferred from Stutthof to other locations.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Stutthof Concentration Camp
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stutthof Concentration Camp, Ul. Muzealna, Sztutowo 82-110 Poland
The participants will be picked up at their hotel in Gdansk and Sopot and transported to the former German concentration camp Stutthof with our comfortable 7-person vans, which are led by experienced English or German-speaking drivers.
We offer free WiFi and cold drinks in our air-conditioned cars. Each driver has a special license to transport people. Our passengers are also insured.
Upon arrival, you will be shown a 20-minute film about the history of the camp. Then the guide will take you over. The tour lasts approximately two hours. After the tour, participants have 30 minutes to take souvenir photos or to return to the most interesting places. After this time you will be taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3/2/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.