Invented by Norwegian inventor, Simon Sivertsen, this new, watersports board consists of two hydrodynamic wings separated in the center by a rubber swivel ball. The rider can easily maneuver underwater by tilting the two independent wings in various angles. The rider moves the wings up and down to dive or return to the water surface, or side to side to turn or create spins. Both wings are secured to heavy duty Dyneema fiber rope which is then connect to the tow rope on the boat. Only traveling 2-4 knots, the rider can fly through the ocean and experience ocean life in a whole new way.
At Fly N' Dive by Nautik Adventours we are beginning to have the thrilling impact that brings our costumers back for new activities and products.
Come and fly underwater!
What's included :
- Private tour
- Subwing tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of Subwing mask
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Prepare to cruise around the lagoon onto the mangrove waterways to the ocean, at a sandbar you will be instructed into the subwing and fly underwater with this amazing extreme snorkeling
• Nautik Adventours, Hotel Zone, Km. 16 Marina del Rey in fron of Oasis Pyramid, Cancun 77500 Mexico
• Mayan Coral Reef, Mexico
Departure Point :MARINA DEL REY, KM 15.6, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All passenger weights & foot size MUST be advised at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Boat is sanitized with an active of Cobalt for sanitization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.