Sugarloaf, Maracana, and Sambodromo Carnival Parade Private Tour
We start with the pick up in the morning. We drove to the Sugarloaf cable car station. We will visit the two mountains of the complex Urca and Sugarloaf.
Now, relax and enjoy the panoramic view of Maracanã, the largest soccer stadium in the world. Then a stop to know the catwalk of the parades of the samba schools of the special group. Stop for photos. Costumes for rent, for photos.
Finally we went to a delicious lunch in a typical steak house in Copacabana.
End of our services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
Departing from the indicate point, the drive takes you to Red beach, where the sea level cable car station is located. The Sugarloaf rises as a massive granite cone at the entrance of Board the cable car for the ascent made in two stages; it takes three minutes to reach Morro da Urca, 650 meters high, where shops and restaurants are set in shaded gardens. The second stage involves a breathtaking walk to the 1200-foot summit. The aerial view of the city and the beaches is incredibly stunning.
After descending from this stunning observation point of the city, you board your bus again and continue through the historic center on the way to the gigantic Maracanã stadium, after a panoramic view around the stadium we continue to know the avenue where the parade of schools Samba happen every year. A stop for an internal visit to the Metropolitan Cathedral and it's time for a delicious and hearty lunch at a steakhouse. Return by the beaches.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
The Maracanã Stadium was built for the 1950 World Cup, if a great asset was the great journalist Mario Filho who gives the stadium its name.
A 15-minute stop for photos of the statue of Belini with the greatest of the Jules Rimet trophies, made exclusively in gold for the best of the world's teams, Brazil.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
The Sambódromo is an avenue closed to the traffic of vehicles with infrastructure of privileged accents to watch the biggest spectacle in the open sky in the world the Carnival Carioca.
There are three days of light, colors and a lot of joy with 14 Samba schools divided into 2 days of parade showing all the creativity of the costumes, allegories, floats, and thousands of people dancing.
15 minute stop for photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
The modern Metropolitan Cathedral is located in the heart of the historic center, its architecture is based on the lines of the Mayan pyramids with its square base, built in concrete, its internal decoration surprises with its colorful stained glass windows that tell the story of Jesus on earth.
Internal visit 20 minutes
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
The Selarón staircase is a work of art decorated by the longstanding Chilean artist living in Brazil, Jorge Selarón, who declared it as a "tribute to the Brazilian people
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Carioca Aqueduct, Rua Riachuelo 27, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20230-010 Brazil
The aqueduct built after the Romans was the most important means of bringing drinking water to the population of the colony and the Brazilian Empire. There are 42 arches that support a track for the old train that connects the historic center to Santa Teresa.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, port and airports reserve some spaces for embark and disembarking, but it is only 20 minutes, please be at the agreed location in advance.During the visits to Corcovado Train and Sugar Loaf cable car some restrictions on the number of travelers, and cleaning among the trips, causing a queue, maintaining DISTANCING of at least 1.5 meters.TicketsDuring visits we do NOT include tickets for the Corcovado train or the Sugar Loaf cable car.On the Corcovado train you have to buy in advance because the train leaves by appointment every 20 minutes.At Sugar Loaf you don't have an appointment, but you can get incredible discounts, for that you need to present the document with photo / passport.Wear comfortable shoes, a cap, sunglasses, drink plenty of water and don't forget to take extra batteries, because the view of the mountains and beaches surrounding the city is stunning..Airports
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Porto Maravilha, R. Sacadura Cabral, 133 - Saúde, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-261, Brazil
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rio in Tours tours operated by qualified, experienced and verbal fluent guides. All Co work are registered with the Ministry of Tourism. (CADASTUR).
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- O RIO IN TOURS fornece gel de álcool para higiene pessoal e das mãos. O uso de equipamentos de proteção individual é OBRIGATÓRIO para todos os participantes. Durante a experiência, há distância social, número reduzido de pessoas por viagem em teleféricos, trens, bondes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.