Summer Czech Rooftop Dinner & Drinks
About your hosts:
Alexandre and Jonathan warmly welcoming you to Prague and hope you will get the best out of your stay in their magical city. Both are very much into food, wine, cooking and eating, and love to share them with friends at their place.
Living in a nice district of Prague, in a large flat with a rooftop terrace, they have arranged their flat to be welcoming and perfect to for hosting guests and sharing great moments.
Alexandre loves pizza, does it for private parties, cooking classes or at food festivals. Jonathan is a private chef & sommelier, cooks regularly for his clients, organizes cooking classes & wine tastings. No doubt that food is a major part of their life style.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Dobry den & welcome to Prague!
Both Alexandre and Jonathan love spring & summer dinners on their rooftop, especially when it comes to share a great dinner with friends and guests. If you enjoy travelling with your palate and discovering local food habits, then you will love this Czech rooftop dinner!
Your hosts have everything prepared for you: welcome drink, local wines & beers, 3-course Czech menu, Slivovice (local schnapps). All you have to do is arrive with your good mood!
Through the Czech menu, you will taste dishes made from scratch that have been discovered from work experiences with Czech chefs in Prague. Ingredients are all bought the morning-of from the farmers's market or at their favorite butcher shop.
EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in 130+ countries. Through dinner parties, supper clubs, cooking classes, and food tours in private homes and special venues, EatWith connects hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive food experiences.
• Welcome drink - Gin & Tonic - Lemon & Rosemary
• Cold Czech platter - Tlacenka, pomazanka, baked paprika, salad, dressing
Suitable for vegetarians & non vegetarians
• Czech-French fusion duck - Czech duck legs baked with cumin
Orange flavored sauce
Frozen orange. Carrots ships
• Soft tvaroh dumplings. Fresh berries. Berries sauce. - Typical Czech dish learned with the Moravian chef Martin Beranek
Departure Point :Praha 7, 170 00 Praha-Praha 7, Czechia
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.