Summer Day in Ranua Zoo, Husky Farm and Reindeer Farm
There are over 200 species of wild animals living in the Arctic and you can meet as many as you’d like! The Ranua Zoo is one of the best zoos in Lapland and your trip includes a visit to the reindeer and husky farms.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Visit to Ranua Zoo
- Visit Reindeer Farm and Feed Reindeer
- Lunch Buffet
- Visit the Huskies Farm and Experience the Husky Forest Sledding (Husky Sledge is limited to August-May)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
Explore the beautiful summer trek and see the polar bears, arctic fox, wolverine, forest reindeer, owls of different species, brown bear, and much more. Serve yourself with the scrumptious Lappish buffet lunch in the restaurant.
Afterwards, visit the reindeer farm and husky farm, where you will be welcomed with the local farmers and their animals. At the reindeer farm, try feeding the lovely reindeer as you listen to the stories of local life and reindeers from the farmers. At the husky farm, meet the energetic furry friends. From May to August when it's cool enough for them, they will take you to the summer sledge ride. Capture your favorite moment with the animals for your best memory of the trip.
• Nordic Unique Travels, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Departure Point :Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.