Summer in samicamp
Enjoy your summer by visiting our Sami Camp and you will definitely learn more about Sami way of living.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Transport to and back from Radisson Blu
- Visit our summer SamiCamp, and learn about the Sami way of living.
Inside the lavvu (a traditional Sami tent) we serve you a traditional Sami meal. Cooked over the fire and then served. After the meal you are invited to gather around the fire and listen to more stories about Sami culture, the life of a reindeer herder, and even listen to the traditional Sami song called ‘joik’ as well be introduced to the sami drumming by a "runebomme" drummer.
Departure time and place: 7:30pm (19.30) from outside of Radisson Blu Hotel Mondays to Fridays, and at 12:00pm (12:00) Saturday and Sundays. Please meet up ten minutes before departure
• Transfers (20 min each way) by comfortable coach
• Storytelling and joik
• Bidos (reindeer broth) and hot drinks
Duration: 3 hours
Number of guests: 2-20
Level of difficulty: Easy
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Sjøgata 7 Trpmsø
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Outside Radisson Blu Tromsø
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adul
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.