Summer Magic Nights Wine Tour
Live an unforgettable experience, we want our foreign visitors to enjoy as if they were locals. Because this is the best way in our oppinion to enjoy this country. As Hemingway used to do.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Small group tour
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Local Professional Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Spain is the country of the “Fiesta” Few like Hemingway wrote about the Spanish Fiesta as he did. In Spain "Fiestas" are amazing. It is a country that lives from "Fiesta to “Fiesta”
Our Fiestas are ussually in summer. That is the time when locals are getting back to the village or town they were born. Watching them having fun you can understand better and get in love with those towns. This is what we have been doing in the past in the Winebus in Summer.
We go first to a winery. We start the season going to a winery and then to Pedraza and its fiesta de las Velas. And we also go on the second week end to the International concert of Country that there is in Riaza. And then to enjoy Avila and its wonderful nights.
We have also enjoyed a wonderful night harvest with a music concert in the winery. We have gone to the castle of Belmonte to enjoy the world medieval Championship We have been present when the conmemoration of how the world was divided into two countries as Portugal and Spain, 1494. And we pretend to go much further. We might jump into the fast speed train to experience the best of the best of this country that does not stop surprising to us. And we strongly believe that everything is more beautiful with a glass of wine in hand.
We want our foreign visitors to enjoy as if they were locals. Because this is the best way in our oppinion to enjoy this country. As Hemingway used to do.
The whole country is a feast. But there is a task of choosing the best. And of course all that fiestas are are much more beautiful if you have a glass of wine in hand. Will you come with us?
This could be the schedule:
Depart from Madrid (Plaza del Conde de Casal)
Visit to a winery and tasting of its wines.
We go to a city in "fiestas"
Dinner (tapas and wine)
Enjoying a town in "fiestas" with a glass of wine in hand
Return to Madrid,
Departure Point :Central Madrid
Departure Time :2,45pm
Return Detail :Hotel Claridge Cafeteria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.