SUMMER RESIDENCES Shore Tour: Peterhof gardens & Catherine palace (Amber room)
If you are tired of a bustling city and would you like to change your environment and hide away in the country, then join this tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Admission fees
- Photo licences
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Pushkinskaya
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
This wonderful day you will spend wandering through Tsars’ magnificent summer residences! There are many of such grand residences around St. Petersburg, but the two most spectacular among them are Peterhof and Catherine Palace. During this tour we promise you we will visit both!
First we will take you to the breathtaking summer residence of Tsaritsa Catherine the Great - Catherine Palace. Here, you will be astounded by the wonders of the Amber room, bedecked with authentic Russian amber from floor to ceiling, while the opulent golden layering in every hall will quite astonish you.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Then we will travel “Great Russian Versailles” - Peterhof- built by the visionary founder of our city, Peter the Great! The grandeur of the Emperor’s favourite garden is unmistakable!
You will take a serene walk along the Gulf of Finland in the spectacular Peterhof Fountain Upper and Lower Parks. You will see why this fabulous architectural marvel has been compared with Versailles, as you wander through spectacular marine landscapes, amazing grounds with lots of flowers and sparkling water trick fountains!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Metro Station Pushkinskaya, Zagorodny ave., St. Petersburg Russia
We will also take a metro (subway) ride that will reveal the unexpected. You will be amazed by the St. Petersburg Metro – it is like no other subway in the world because the stations were built by the Communists as a monument to the people - spectacular, splendid and over the top ornate! You will never see such ostentatious metro stations anywhere else!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any port of St. PetersburgPorts
- Marine Passenger Terminal, St. Petersburg
- Ferry Boat Sea port, St. Petersburg
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.