Summer sailing Oosterschelde
Sailing on a sporty and comfortable cabin sailing yacht. Experience steering, navigating, trimming sails and how a sail works. Of course there is also a lot of time to enjoy the beautiful nature. You sail on the Oosterschelde, the largest national park in the Netherlands.
You can book summer sailing individually, so you will also meet other guests on board. You can bring your own drinks on board, but we also sell chilled drinks and snacks on board.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Upon receipt of consumption on board
- Bottled water
- Use of sailing clothing and life jacket
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
We sail with a maximum of 10 people a sailing trip of 2 hours on the Oosterschelde. At the meeting point you meet the other guests, I tell you something about the history of our village. Then we walk to our sailing yacht. Short introduction and safety instruction on board, then we set sail. We invite you to help with the tasks on board, but if you want to relax and enjoy, that's fine too. On the day itself we look at the possibilities, what we can discover and what wishes the guests have. Safety comes first; sometimes we have to cancel the trip due to strong wind force, for example, you will always be notified in advance. There are sailing suits and life jackets on board and you can use them for free.
Departure Point :Sluisplateau 29, 4424 BK Wemeldinge, Netherlands
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow the RIVM measures, people who belong to one household do not have to respect mutual distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.