Summer Sunflower Fields
Experience at least once in your lifetime, sunflower fields in the Hudson Valley, New York. Take in Instagram-worthy sunflower fields, a cellar tour and tasting at the oldest winery in America, Brotherhood Winery, and a tasting at a farm distillery.
Our tours show the diversity of the region with authentic and bucket list events. This special tour happens only once a year with a stroll and picnic at a sunflower farm with picturesque views, a visit and taste at a Hudson Valley winery, and tasting at a farm distillery. Throughout the day, we'll show off the unforgettable views, quaint towns, farm stands, and gorgeous landscapes of the Hudson Valley. Depart with check off your bucket list of experiencing sunflower fields of the Hudson Valley
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Catered pop-up picnic; a mix of gourmet sandwiches with the favorite being Humboldt Fog with fig spread, green salad with house-made dressing, & couscous salad, bottled water, and a sweet treat.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tastings at the winery and distillery with the option to purchase bottles of wine and/or cocktails on your own.
- Entry/Admission - Brotherhood - America's Oldest Winery
What's excluded :
- Gratuity to your driver and host
- Beverages outside of tastings included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brotherhood - America's Oldest Winery, 100 Brotherhood Plaza Dr, Washingtonville, NY 10992-2262
The day begins with local hotel or train pick up by mini-coach. Take a scenic drive to the first destination; a Hudson Valley winery. Experience wine in the oldest wine-making region in the US with a cellar tour of the oldest winery in America. You'll experience your first flight of wine and a greater understanding of the wine making. You'll have the opportunity to bring home your favorite vintage and shop in their quaint gift shop full of reminders of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Orange County Distillery, 19B Maloney Ln, Goshen, NY 10924-6107
We'll have some time to relax, sit back, and enjoy the ride to the next site. a farm distillery producing amazing spirits. You'll taste a flight of spirits and have the opportunity to have a mixed cocktail.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Beacon Train Station: Main Passenger Pickup, Beacon, NY 12508, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
The week leading up the tour, we will send a pick-up time at the hotel you selected.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.