Sun Valley Plantation Tour from Ocho Rios
Sun Valley Plantation is a working coconut plantation, so enjoy this chance to see how they are grown and picked. Taste and observe all the things they can be used for. Here they grow many varieties of local produce, both fruits and vegetables, and whatever is in season will be able to tasted. Brunch and fruit juice is served, again using the fresh produce of this plantation.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Sun Valley Plantation
What's excluded :
- Just inland of St Mary's is where you'll find the Sun Valley plantation, a working plantation that mainly provides coconuts to local suppliers. You'll also hear and see how they are picked and you can taste the coconut, taste the milk and learn all the things you can do with the "shell."
You will also get to see many seasonal fruits and vegetables native to Jamaica. The guide will tell you what ailments they can cure and how best to grow them. Smell the potent smells and taste them as well.
Brunch is served with a natural fruit juice and is made from the seasonal foods grown on the plantation. It will be an interesting and fun morning for all!
Departure Point :This tour departs from the Ocho Rios cruise port and hotels.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.