Sunday Farmer's Market Tour and Tasting in Rome
One of the most authentic food markets in Rome is the farmer's market. It is open un Sundays and farmers and producers from throughout Rome’s region of Lazio display their treasures. It is a unique opportunity to taste outstanding local specialties, meet the producers, learn about the ingredients used in our kitchens, and savor what’s in season. As you taste these local specialties with our guide, you have the opportunity to purchase the products you loved the most. Join our 90-minute Sunday Farmer’s Market Tasting Tour in Rome and experience the buzzing atmosphere of the city’s most genuine market.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Circus Maximus
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
The farmer's market is a few minutes walk from the Circus Maximus.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via di S. Teodoro, 74, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.