Sundays - Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour with Picnic Lunch
Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
You’ll be driven into the Troodos mountain countryside to visit 2 award-winning wineries where we’ll enjoy a tour of the premises & tastings. Both wineries will feature a variety of red, rosé, white & sweet wines. As we drive further into the heart of Troodos we’ll stop along the way for a lavish picnic at a scenic mountain spot. This will be followed with a trip to the village of Agros where we'll meet local families making traditional products.
• Enjoy the day with a true local on this small group tour of no more than 7
• Explore the Troodos mountains through food & wine
• 2 wineries plus sweets & treats in Agros village
• Lavish picnic lunch in scenic surroundings
• Door-to-door transport via air-conditioned vehicle
Unlike other tours... EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE - NO HIDDEN COSTS
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Wine Tastings (15+ wines)
- 2 Traditional Product Stops (with tours & tastings)
- Lunch - We'll enjoy a lavish picnic lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book this tour!
- Entry/Admission - Tsiakkas Winery
- Entry/Admission - Ayia Mavri Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cyprus Taste Tours - Nicosia, Ledras, Nicosia, Cyprus
We'll pick you up from a Nicosia location of your choice (within the Republic of Cyprus). Our team guarantees you a fantastic day out - we'll make the most of your time with us and take you on a bespoke journey through Cyprus villages. Established in 2011 - we're confident we know all the best spots and we never stop exploring! We're all fully trained in the traditional foods and wine of the island and you'll be sure to receive a professional, 5 star experience. When booking with Cyprus Taste Tours - you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
Pass By: Troodos Mountains, Troodos Cyprus
We'll tour the Troodos mountain countryside to visit 2 different wineries where you'll try a selection of red, white, rosé and dessert wines. The 2 wineries are listed below but may differ depending on the season. We'll also stop at a mountain picnic site to enjoy a delicious picnic lunch before heading to the traditional village of Agros.
Stop At: Tsiakkas Winery, E806, Pelendri 4878 Cyprus
A fantastic family winery making quality local wines with indigenous grape varieties. Includes tasting of the local distilled Zivania.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ayia Mavri Winery, Kilani Village, Koilani Cyprus
Making a large selection of wines in small quantities - this boutique winery will be sure to please all wine drinkers. Includes a tasting of the celebrated Commandaria wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agros, Agros, Limassol
We'll drive into the beautiful village of Agros to meet 2 local families making traditional products.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: THE ROSE FACTORY - ΕΡΓΟΣΤΑΣΙΟ ΤΡΙΑΝΤΑΦΥΛΛΩΝ CHRIS N. TSOLAKIS LTD, Οδός Τριανταφύλλου 12, Agros 4860, Cyprus
We'll visit a family rose factory and learn all about the products made with rose petals. We'll enjoy a tasting of many products that will also include wine.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nikis Sweets Factory, Triantafilou St., 5, Agros 4860 Cyprus
Here you'll meet a local village lady making traditional sweets & treats! We'll learn about the process of making these delicacies, tour the workshop and enjoy a tasting which includes her original recipe rose jam.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Nicosia location (within the Republic Of Cyprus) including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, cruise terminal, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at Larnaca airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.