Sunrise and Sunset of Taj Mahal - A Private Full Day Tour in Agra
The highlight on this unique private tour experience of Agra is watching the sunrise and sunset at the iconic Taj Mahal. Your city tour of Agra includes the Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Emperor Akbar’s tomb. Lunch at a local restaurant and exploring Agra’s handicrafts are also part of this 11 hour tour.
• Sunrise & Sunset at the Taj Mahal.
• Agra Fort.
• Baby Taj Mahal
• Lunch at a Local Restaurant
• Agra’s handicrafts
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Buffett Lunch at Local restaurant in Agra
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up / drop off within Agra City.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in Agra and driven with your professional guide to the Taj Mahal. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds. The magnificent Taj Mahal, often thought as a “Monument to Love” was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of beautiful white marble with inlaid precious stones built between 1631 and 1648. It is the jewel of Muslim art in India and considered to be one of the most impressive architectural masterpieces in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Later, we will visit the 16th century Agra Fort with its battlements, apartments, gardens and audience halls. The Red Fort of Agra is a powerful fortress built of red sandstone. It was the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. Within the Fort, you will find many fairy tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal - built by Shah Jahan. Also view audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas as well as two very beautiful mosques.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
After Agra Fort, visit Baby Taj Mahal - Etmad Ud Daulla's Tomb. The tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah is also an architectural marvel that is situated on the bank of the Yamuna River. It is referred to as a mini Taj Mahal because it is similar with its minars, the stone work called pietra dura and lattice work. Your guide will explain its history and exquisite carving work and architecture.
Buffet lunch at a local restaurant is included (beverages excluded). After lunch explore Agra’s art and handicrafts. Agra has always been known for its leather products. In addition to the exclusive products from Agra, you will also be introduced to paintings, pottery, and other artist works.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Around 04:00 PM, visit the Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden) for a romantic view of the Taj at sunset. Mahtab Bagh is located across the river Yamuna and is a good place to view the Taj Mahal without the jostling crowds.
At the end of the tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel in Agra in your air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.