Sunrise Boat tour with Heritage walk
Experience the culture and mystical aspect of India in this morning tour of Varanasi which will take you along the banks of holy river the Ganges and where thousands of Hindu devotees come every day to pray.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Boat ride of approximately an hour over the Ganges
- • Hotel pick-up and drop
- • English-speaking live guide
- • Chauffeur-driven air-condition vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Manikarnika Ghat
What's excluded :
- • Food and drinks
- • Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
One of the World’s oldest inhabited cities and one of the holiest for Hindus around the world, Varanasi is the true depiction of culture, mythology, heritage and true face of India. A city situated at the banks of holy Ganges, known for its many ghats and the innumerable temples is definitely one of the best places to get to know India.
Come aboard on this tour as we explore this ancient city at dawn on a boat ride which will pass the many colorful ghats (embankments made in stone steps where pilgrims perform their rituals) where you can see people indulging in many rituals. One popular ghat is the Manikarnika ghat, where Hindu cremation takes place and you will be witnessing a funeral pyre there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Varanasi District, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
Your tour will start with a pickup from your hotel by your guide at 5:00 (during summer) or 6:00 (during winters), which shall be confirmed post your booking. After reaching the ghat, get into the boat for a memorable ride on the Ganges where you’ll cross the many Ghats and witness the city come to life as the day progress.
Once the boat ride gets completed, walk in the oldest part of Varanasi and experience the rich culture and heritage of this mystical city first-hand. Post your tour, you’ll drop back to your hotel by your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Varanasi
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.