Sunrise Desert Safari from Abu Dhabi
"Rise with the Sun"
Rise a bit early to experience a colorful Abu Dhabi sunrise in the desert. Travel in comfort with around transportation from the hotel to the desert and vice versa. Get to know the camels with a visit to the camel farm, awaken your mind with sand boarding and dune bashing. Have a delicious breakfast before riding a camel and returning back to Abu Dhabi.
The 5-hour desert safari starts early in the morning when your safari marshal picks you up from your Abu Dhabi hotel and drives you to the desert. Observe the sun rising as you drive to the summit of a dune to take in the full glory of the view. Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture the panoramic views of the desert bathed in the golden light of the sun. Continue the safari with a visit to a Camel farm. Observe camels going on with their usual tasks and interacting with their owners. Your safari marshal will drop you back at your Abu Dhabi hotel or any other preferred location at the end of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sunrise View
- Camel Farm Visit
- Dune Bashing
- Sand Boarding
- Camel Riding
- Breakfast - (If 3 people)
- 4X4 Pickup & Drop Off
What's excluded :
- Quad Biking
- Enjoy Al Ain with a trusted tour operator. Offering you quality desert safari tours in Al Ain we bring your Al Ain desert safari dream to life.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from anywhere in Abu Dhabi only.NB: Please give us your pickup location on Special Requirements (Hotel Name, Room Number).Airports
- Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- Mina St, Al Mina Area - Zayed Port - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.