Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride with shopping tour
Get your cameras ready for a stunning balloon ride over the historic town of Luxor. Catch the rays of the early morning sun illuminating the city and its surrounding mountains. Gaze upon the River Nile and the Statue of Thebes from a new perspective.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hot air balloon flight.
- Pick up from hotel/port and drop off.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
- Flight certificate and souvenir.
- A tour to the tourist market
- Go to a cafe and drink a shisha and coffee
- All taxes, fees , handling charges.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Begin this once-in-a-lifetime experience with an early-morning pickup from your hotel in Luxor at around 4:00 AM. Transfer by boat across the Nile River to West Bank, where you will be greeted by members of the staff with coffee, tea, and snacks. On the boat, the pilot of your balloon will brief you on safety measures and answer any questions you may have. Once the pilot goes over the pre-flight checklist, he'll also brief the ground crew. After getting the balloon set up - while always paying close attention to safety details - he will begin the hot inflation process.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luxor Market, El-Souk, Luxor Egypt
Watch as the balloon begins to stand up and then begin to board with the assistance of the ground crew. The take-off is so gentle that most guests don't even realize they've left the ground. As you become one with the wind, you'll lose the sensation of motion and your perception of heights, finally feeling the tranquility of ballooning, disturbed only by the noise of balloon burners. The flight lasts up to 1 hour from take-off to landing and is also contingent on the day's weather conditions. The pilot always has the interest of the passengers and himself in mind, with safety as a # 1 priority.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Take in breathtaking views of Luxor and all its ancient temples and tombs. See the lives of farmers and other locals as your glide over fields, where people irrigate their land, gather crops, and care for their animals. To ensure all passengers have an equal opportunity to see and snap some amazing photos, the pilot will be sure to rotate the balloon during the flight. Please keep in mind, your pilot is under the control of the Luxor Airport and must follow their directions. Before landing, you will be reminded of the proper landing position and then the pilot will look for a spot to land, usually in an empty field or desert area.Then the car is waiting for you to take you back to your hotel again, then the company representative comes to you at about 11am to take you to do a shopping tour in the tourist markets and perfume factories, then drink tea or coffee or the shisha at the café and then return again to your hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
You will see two Memnon statues from above a hot air balloon
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
You will see the Temple of Hatshepsut from above a hot air balloon
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
You will see the Luxor Temple from above the hot air balloon
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.