Sunrise in Tongariki on Easter Island Rapa Nui
With our excursion we invite you to witness one of the most impressive postcards of Easter Island, watching the sunrise from the biggest Ahu of the whole island, the Ahu Tongariki.
Our tour will take you to marvel at the combination of colors, the sea and the historic Moais, which bring magic and mysticism to this place, while watching the sunrise. In addition the service includes breakfast, which will be served during the walk.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Professional Guide
- Breakfast in Tongariki
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Rapa Nui National Park
- Personal expenses
- Extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Ahu Tongariki
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanga Roa, Hanga Roa, Easter Island
We will begin our trip at approximately 6 AM to head to the Hanga Nui region.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ahu Tongariki, Easter Island Chile
Here is Ahu Tongariki, the greatest ahu of Rapa Nui, on a ceremonial platform 22 meters long, crowned by 15 moais.
Ahi Tongariki will be the perfect setting to see the Sunrise. The combination of colors, the sea and the historic Moais bring magic and mysticism to this place. It will certainly be a unique experience, the best way to start our day in Easter Island. In addition to enjoying this beautiful view, we can have breakfast on site. After breakfast, we will return to our hotel in Easter Island.
This excursion is particularly special between December 21, "Summer Solstice", and March 21, "autumn equinox”, when the sun rises from the back of the Ahu, among its gigantic stone sculptures, giving unforgettable images.
After those dates, the sun rises behind the Poike volcano but it is also possible to capture wonderful images.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring Comfortable clothes
- Bring Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.