Sunrise kayak tour in Hualien along the magnificent Quingshui cliff
As one of the Eight Wonders in Taiwan, you will witness different shades of blue ranging from navy blue to the lightest sky blue as well as the spectacular mountains rising vertically out of the ocean. A picturesque view spread itself out before the eyes of the travelers. Imagine you are on a boat floating on the broad ocean while watching the sun rising up from the sea-level which makes me feel the hope in the future coming from deep my mind.
Join us and get yourself a remarkable experience in Taroko Gorge.
per adult from
What's included :
- All the necessary equipment including helmet, waterproof bag, life jacket and waterproof shoes
- Local guide
- Shower room
- Free locker for you to save the belongings
- 2 million NT Travel Insurance
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
The driver will pick you up at certain point and drive you to the meeting point around the Qingshui Cliff. There is a place where you can get change, save your belongings and prepare yourself for an great adventure.
There are 3 different time periods for this tour, which are 1. Sunrise Tour (04:00 ~ 07:30), 3. Morning Tour (09:00-12:30) and 4. Afternoon Tour (13:30-17:00). I would personally recommend the Sunrise Tour which is the best time/weather to go kayaking. You are feel free to choose one based on your schedule.
Paddle along the Qingshui Cliff with the sun rising up next to you. The Qingshui Cliff stretches for 13 miles along the Pacific Coast and rise more than 800 meters (2,600 feet) height hence forming this magnificent scenery. More than that, there are some hidden beaches under the cliff where you can enjoy the sun on the beach, chill out in such a serene morning, and deeply relieve your stress.
After finishing, you are free to take a shower over there. The driver will drive you to the Chong-de train station. If you would like to explore more, Taroko Gorge and Hualien City are in your pocket list.
Departure Point :Around the Qingshui Cliff called Legendary Kayak
Departure Time :Three start time options
1. Sunrise Tour 04:00 am
2. Morning Tour 09:00 am
3. Afternoon Tour 1:30 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants for your insurance
- Don't drink too much the previous day of kayak tour to prevent seasickness
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.