Sunrise Photo Tour on Oahu
Be inspired by the Sunrise. This is a great way to start your day outside of Waikiki on the beautiful Windward side of the island. Learn the tips from photographers on how to capture a glorious sunrise on this guided, small-group tour from Waikiki. - This unique tour is suitable for all skill levels — from beginner to advanced — and with cameras or iphones. The small groups are limited to 7 people and offers participants an authentic island adventure with 6 stops at secret spots. Tripods and a Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of tripods
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oahu, Oahu, Hawaii
This unique, 5-hour photo tour begins in Waikiki with a hotel pickup in a spacious, air-conditioned van. The sunrise tour departs from the hotel an hour before the sun comes up, then a drive to a spectacular beach for a breathtaking view of the sun at dawn as it appears on the horizon with splashing waves and tide pools.
After sunrise we stop for a quick breakfast and continue our tour stopping at 5-6 different locations around the east side of the Oahu. Learn how to use light, and discover what framing, shutter speed, focal points and other important topics mean to composing a great image. Then explore the best places — and find the best angles — in which to take pictures on this breathtaking island. It’s the best of both worlds: a tour with an experienced local guide who shares their knowledge of the Hawaiian history and culture and a mini photo lesson with some of the most beautiful scenery in the world for a postcard-perfect sunrise. Along the way, learn about Hawaii’s history, its wildlife and the geography from the naturalist guide who is not only an expert in photography, but also a Hawaii insider with an in-depth knowledge of the island of Oahu.
This photography tour is suitable for all skill levels — from beginners to advanced shooters, using everything from smartphones to high-end DSLR cameras. At the end of the tour, walk away with some incredible sunrise images, an abundance of professional photography tips that will last a lifetime and an appreciation of Oahu’s rich history and culture. This photography tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Waikiki.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed walking shoes and bring hat and sunscreen
- Participants are required to bring their own cameras
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.