Sunrise Photo Walk at San Joaquin Marsh
Watch the sunrise and see the wildlife greet the morning!
Rise and shine with the birds, water fowl and wildlife at the San Joaquin Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary. Three hundred acres of freshwater wetlands beckon us to explore and photograph.
It will be hard to remember that we are in the heart of suburbia with twelve miles of trails and 200 species of birds to capture with our cameras and in our memories. San Joaquin Marsh is not only an exceptional place to relax and reflect, but is an environmental means to naturally clean urban runoff before the water reaches the ocean.
Take this perfect opportunity to learn more about your camera, work on specific photography techniques, or simply enjoy nature with other photographers. Julie will be the photo angel on your shoulder to guide you with tips and tricks for better photography.
per adult from
What's included :
- Photography instruction/discussion/advice
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees - there are none
- Parking fees - there are none
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Joaquin Wildlife Santuary, 5 Riparian View, Irvine CA 92612, Irvine, CA 92612
Listen, learn, practice photography - this is a nature walk with an emphasis on nature photography.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Irvine, CA, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be supervised by the adult(s) at all times.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- It is important that visitors stay on designated trails so as not to impact the wildlife and waterfowl.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks are required and social distancing will be observed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.