Sunrise Plus Island Tour
Capture the beauty of Oahu's Sunrise before a short stop for breakfast and then a complete Island Tour where we stop at 12-15 different locations. This is a small group ( limited to 6 people ) visual road trip to landmark locations and hidden spots that reveals the true beauty of Oahu. We are experienced nature guides who are photographers and show you the best scenic spots so you can tell your travel story in photographs. Whether you are an experienced or new photographer we assist you in getting the amazing Hawaii photos.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned 12 passenger van
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oahu, Oahu, Hawaii
This unique, 8.5-hour photo tour begins in Waikiki with a hotel pickup in a spacious, air-conditioned van. The sunrise tour departs from the hotel an hour before the sun comes up, then a drive to a spectacular beach for a breathtaking view of the sun at dawn as it appears on the horizon with splashing waves and tide pools.
After sunrise we stop for a quick breakfast and continue our tour stopping at numerous locations around the entire island of Oahu. Learn how to use light, and discover what framing, shutter speed, focal points and other important topics mean to composing a great image. Then explore the best places — and find the best angles — in which to take pictures on this breathtaking island. It’s the best of both worlds: a tour with an experienced local guide who shares their knowledge of the Hawaiian history and culture and a mini photo lesson with some of the most beautiful scenery in the world for a postcard-perfect sunrise. Along the way, learn about Hawaii’s history, its wildlife and the geography from the naturalist guide who is not only an expert in photography, but also a Hawaii insider with an in-depth knowledge of the island of Oahu.
This photography tour is suitable for all skill levels — from beginners to advanced shooters, using everything from smartphones to high-end DSLR cameras. At the end of the tour, walk away with some incredible sunrise images, an abundance of professional photography tips that will last a lifetime and an appreciation of Oahu’s rich history and culture. This photography tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Waikiki.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We limit the number of guests to no more than 6 people in a 12 passenger van. Wear masks inside van but can remove outside of van on location.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.