Ask any game ranger and they’ll tell you – the best time to see wildlife is early in the morning. This isn’t only true of South Africa’s beautiful inland game reserves, it’s also true of the biggest wildlife park in the world – the ocean. Filled with creatures ranging from magnificent whales – orcas and Southern Rights can be seen – to sprightly penguins, graceful dolphins, languid sunfish and so much more, the Atlantic teems with life: beneath the swells, on the surface and in the air above.
Waterfront Charters are offering a special cruise; an early morning Sunrise Safari. Departing the V&A Waterfront at 07h00, you’ll get a full 60 minute adventure aboard one of our amazing RIBs – rigid-hulled inflatable boats; safe and ideal for the purpose - that get you up close and personal to ocean wildlife without intruding. With the Atlantic Ocean sparkling under the early morning sun, you’ll have the perfect opportunity to leisurely observe Nature at its most beautiful..
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jacket
What's excluded :
Departing the V&A Waterfront at 07h00, you’ll get a full 60 minute adventure aboard an amazing RIB – rigid-hulled inflatable boats; safe and ideal for the purpose - that get you up close and personal to ocean wildlife without intruding. With the Atlantic Ocean sparkling under the early morning sun, you’ll have the perfect opportunity to leisurely observe Nature at its most beautiful..
*In the unlikely event that the primary boat for this cruise is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to utilize an alternative vessel for this experience. Be assured that Waterfront Charters will always make every possible effort to ensure that the advertised vessel is available. Some Cruises do not have a dedicated boat for the cruise and rely on a pool of available vessels at Waterfront Charters to cover fluctuations in weather, seasonal passenger numbers and planned maintenance.
• Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
Departure Point :Waterfront Charters - Daily Boat Trips & Private Tours, Shop 5 , Quay 5, V&A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- not suitable for children under the age of 13 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.