Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
We are the one-stop destination to offer exclusive Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi. Our services are designed by keeping discerning travelers in mind and thus we provide excellent services at a budget-friendly cost.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- We can pick up our clients from any hotel in Delhi or NCR.
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Dawn is the magical time to witness the awe-inspiring grandeur of the beautiful Taj Mahal, the UNESCO world heritage site built by Mughal Emperor in the memory of his beloved wife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort is also known as Lal Qila, Fort Rouge and Red Fort of Agra. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. Agra fort was once the capital building of Mughal Empire and Agra was the capital city. Agra Fort was built in 1566 AD by Mughal Emperor "Akbar".
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our clients from any hotel in Delhi or NCR. Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.