Sunrise Tour of Taj Mahal from Delhi
Sunrise Tour of Taj Mahal is the highly recommended tour for Taj Mahal, as you can experience silky, pinkish, glowing view on the surface of Taj Mahal during sunrise time.
This trip will change your imaginations about humans' creativity. Taj Mahal is an UNESCO World heritage site and is always a centre of attraction for the tourist across the globe.
Apart from Taj Mahal, your tour includes sightseeing of Agra Fort and tour of Itmad-ud-daulah.
Tour will begin from around 3 AM in the early morning from New Delhi Hotel/Airport, as it takes around 3-4 hours to reach Taj Mahal from Delhi.
Note:: Pick up timing from Delhi can be changeable according to guest request or weather condition.
per adult from
8 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- English Language Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-daulah
- Extra tour sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Tour will begin from around 3 AM in the early morning from Delhi Hotel, as it takes around 3-4 hours to reach Taj Mahal from Delhi. After reaching Agra, your tour guide will brief you about rules and regulations and do's and don't before beginning of the tour to complete this tour without any hurdle.
After completing all the requisite information, we will move towards Taj Mahal and accomplish your dream of seeing Taj Mahal in Sunrise. As we reach at the entrance gate of the Taj, After following all these procedures, we will be able to enter in Taj and move ahead in the main mausoleum premise to see sunrise.
Your tour guide will take you to the point from where you can experience beautiful sunrise view and would let you enjoy this memorable time of your own, so that you do not miss any moment. Later your tour guide will explain you about the history and other importance information about the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After sightseeing of Taj Mahal, we will ask you for breakfast and after that go for Agra Fort visit. After Agra fort, we will have Lunch if you wish.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
After that we will ask your preference to visit Mehtab Bagh or Itmad-ud-daulah (optional). And if you choose optional tour, we will begin it. We will give you enough time to explore the monument of your own and capture the beautiful spots of the building in your camera or mobile phones.
Lastly, tour guide will drop you back to your starting point in Delhi.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Optional. IT is advisable to visit at Sunset
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from pick up from Airport, Railway Station etc in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida. Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.