Sunrise Tour (Stand Up Paddle or Kayak)
Experience, professionalism and quality define what we offer on our tour, in addition to sharing a great activity, such as Stand Up Paddle or Kayak, we strive to make you spend a great sunrise captured in every second by the cameras that the guides carry and that do not They will let no single incredible moment pass !!
per adult from
What's included :
- guides, pictures, breakfast, snack
What's excluded :
Tour of the 7-color Lagoon on a Stand Up Paddle or Kayak board with a duration of 2:40 to 3:00 visiting the Pirates Channel and Black Cenote (guides, equipment, photos, basic explanation of paddling in English and Spanish, breakfast, snack, pick up within the area of the town) without a doubt the best way to know the lagoon and its history, with professional guides who will attend you and make your experience unique, safety and quality guaranteed !! .
Departure Point :Hotelito El Paraiso, Calle 14, Costera s/n, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.