Sunrise Trekking Tour with Balloon Flight watching
If the Balloons flight on this day, also you will have the opportunity to observe the amazing balloon flights over the Valley. You will hike with the sunrise in the red valley.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Sunrise Hiking Tour
One-half hours or 45 minutes before sunrise you will be picked up from your hotel. First, you will drive to the starting point of the Red Valley and you will hike 4 km in the Valley to Çavuşin. From Çavuşin you will drive to the viewpoint of Love Valley, here you will have an amazing view into the Valley. If the Balloons fly on this day, also you will have the opportunity to observe the amazing balloon flights over the Valley.
What is included:
• A vehicle with the pick-up and drop off
The exact pick-up time from your hotel will be given you one day before the tour day latest at 7:00 pm.
• Red Valley, Nevsehir Ortahisar, Nevsehir 50650 Turkey
Departure Point :Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We picked you up from your Cappadocia Hotel and drive you to the start point. Ports
- Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport, Tuzköyü, Nevşehir Kapadokya Havaalanı Girişi, 50900 Gülşehir/Nevşehir, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.