Sunrise view from Nagarkot and day trek, pick up from Kathmandu
This 8-hour private day trip starts from Kathmandu where you will be transported to Nagarkot for the sunrise view over the Himalayas and start your hike to Changunarayan. During your hike, enjoy views of the scenery while observing the local culture, traditions and the daily lives of the villagers in Nepal.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Mineral water during the tour.
- Hotel Pick up/Drop off
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- Entry fee
- Tips for guide and driver
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail, Panoramic Trail, Nagarkot 44600 Nepal
The tour begins with a morning pick-up from your hotel in Kathmandu. The drive to Nagarkot takes about 1.5 hours, a scenic route where you can admire spectacular mountain views, passing small towns, green fields, lush forests.
Upon reaching Nagarkot, enjoy the majestic panorama of the surrounding mountains. The hike begins descending down towards the temple of Changunarayan, crossing over small villages, green forests, tea shops and farmlands. You will also see spectacular mountain vista and great views of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur. The trail passes through Tamang village where you can meet the locals and spend some time exploring.
Arrive in Changu and admire the ancient art and architecture. Changunarayan is the ancient temple of Lord Vishnu located atop hill towards the eastern side of Kathmandu. It’s the oldest temple of Nepal built around 325 AD, and is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After, drive back from Changu to Kathmandu to get dropped back off at your hotel.
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
Visit UNESCO world heritate site, Changu Narayan!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Nice view of the himalayas from Nagarkot.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your location in Kathmandu or Patan
Departure Time :4:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.