Sunset and Manta Ray Snorkel Adventure
Our most popular tour! Watch a legendary Kona sunset from our spacious 50’ catamaran as you sail the Kona coast, followed by the adventure of a lifetime - snorkeling with the majestic manta rays! Upon arriving, receive an in-depth explanation of one of the most mysterious creatures in the ocean. Join your professional/certified guides in the water as you snorkel with the majestic hahalua (manta rays). Snorkel equipment, instruction, wetsuits and swim noodles are provided. Complimentary water, juice, soft drinks, hot cocoa and cookies included.
Guests may purchase beer, wine and cocktails from our full bar.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy complimentary bottled water, soft drinks and juices, along with post snorkeling hot cocoa, hot tea and a light snack
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase on boat)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Towels (guest should bring their own towels)
Join us as we sail the Kona coast and watch a legendary Kona sunset at sea before arriving at our snorkel destination. Once we reach manta ray village, join our guides in the water to snorkel with the majestic manta rays at night. Afterwards, enjoy the lights of Kona town as we make our way back to the Kona pier.
We also offer one of the best manta guarantees in the industry! If you book with us and do not see a manta ray, we will rebook you for free on another night (subject to availability and applies only to guests that are snorkeling)!
• Kona Style, 75-5669 Alii Dr #1107, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1669
Departure Point :75-5669 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Any tour participants that are getting in the water MUST know how to swim
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers that are not strong swimmers or that do not know how to snorkel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.