Sunset at Perito Moreno Glacier with Navigation in El Calafate
The Sunset Tour in the Perito Moreno Glacier with Navigation is ideal for those who want to enjoy a sunset in the National Park, watching as the sun sets on the horizon and the colors it generates in the lake and ice.
Despite starting after noon, this excursion is as complete as all those who visit the Park but, at the end of the day, you will find yourself crossing the walkways in front of the glacier with only your group, when almost all visitors have already left the place .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation Service
- Spanish / English guides
- Navigation in front of the Perito Moreno Glacier
What's excluded :
- Cost of Tickets to the National Park
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Los Glaciares
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Locality located on the southern margin of Lake Argentino. It owes its notoriety for being the gateway to the Los Glaciares National Park. The tour begins when the tour guides start looking for passengers at their hotel after 2 pm in comfortable buses to Los Glaciares National Park. You will enjoy a guided tour in Spanish and English of approximately 1: 15hs.
Pass By: Lago Argentino, El Calafate Argentina
Upon arriving at the "Puerto Bajo de las Sombras", located 71km from El Calafate, passengers will embark on the "Andiperla", a new catamaran with capacity for 140 people. At 4pm, an hour-long Nautical Safari begins on the Rich Arm of Lake Argentino. From the boat you can see the huge ice walls. In addition, they will have the opportunity to see amazing detachments from their 60-meter-high ice towers that make a thunderous sound.
Stop At: Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, Avenida Del Libertador 1302, El Calafate Z9405AHY Argentina
After the navigation and always accompanied by professional guides, passengers will go at 5:30 p.m. to the walkways in front of the glacier. There, the largest number of visitors will have already retired from the National Park, which allows the experience to be much more enjoyable, personalized and inspiring.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Perito Moreno, Perito Moreno, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Once on the catwalks, passengers will have two hours to walk the different trails on foot and enjoy lovely panoramic views of the glacier during sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
With the fall of the sun, you return to El Calafate enjoying the landscape of the Magellanic forest, the golden Patagonian steppe and the Argentinian Lake. A stop will be made to see the most incredible colors of the sun's fall and the passengers will be taken to their accommodation at approximately 21 hours.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be searched from their downtown hotel after 2 PM
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.