Sunset at the Swing (Private Tour) - Adventureland
A late afternoon on our swing ...
A unique and fantastic experience, lived on the south coast of the island, where the sunset becomes a unique moment, provided by our swing on the cliff.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist guide
- Sunset at Swing
- Private transportation
- Bottle of white or rosé wine and fruits (grapes or strawberries)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Madeira Islands, Madeira Islands
A fantastic experience, lived on our swing on the south coast of the island, where the sunset becomes a unique moment.
Stop At: Madeira, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Sunset on the cliff ...
Enter our Land Rover and join us for an amazing sunset experience on the southwest coast of the Island!
We left Funchal directly to our “cliff”, to see the sunset.
With the taste of a cool drink and swinging on the rustic swing, we will see the sun touch the ocean in shades of orange! ... And at the sound of nature we see it disappear on the horizon.
Join us and enjoy the moment!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Adventureland, Rua D. Carlos I 10, 9060-051 Funchal, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Funchal and Caniço area pick up is free.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is mandatory to use a mask during the activity in closed places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.