Sunset Boat Tour into the Caroni Wetlands from Port of Spain
Spend the evening exploring the serene landscape of the Caroni Wetlands and watch for sights of the magnificent Scarlet Ibis soaring through the sky. Perfect for bird watchers and outdoor enthusiasts, this mangrove swamp boat journey offers spectacular treats for both your eyes and ears. This will be an experience to remember!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Guided Boat Tour of the Caroni Wetlands
- Bottled water
- Well Appointed Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Caroni Lagoon National Park
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caroni Lagoon National Park, Trinidad
Board a spacious flat-bottomed boat with an outboard motor and drift slowly along the swamp's waterways, taking in sights of thick foliage and exotic birds, like the large-billed tern and snowy egret. Red, black, and white mangroves flank the edges of the channels, thick aerial roots add another layer to the surrounding scenery. You eventually find yourself in a peaceful lagoon, which is the perfect place to watch the spectacular home flight of the large bright red Scarlet Ibis to their roosting trees or nesting sites. See them flying by the dozens, the golden hues of the setting sun accompany the experience. Nature par excellence!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Tour departure time varies based on your hotel pick-up details. Your exact pick-up time will be communicated when your hotel information is confirmed. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.