Sunset Caldera Sailing Cruise
Captain Yiannis and his crew -all experienced sailors- can assure you that all claims about greek hospitality are true and that this cruise will be the most memorable part of your vacation in Santorini. So, step aboard for a relaxed sailing cruise and enjoy your time swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, taking photos, tasting delicious BBQ meals and greek wines and much much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palea Kameni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barca Sailing, Marina Vlychada, Vlychada 84700 Greece
The picturesque marina of Vlychada, a small round harbor in which small sailboats, speed boats, and fishing boats of the settlement find shelter.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
The Red beach is one of the most scenic and interesting beaches on the island, located near Akrotiri village. Red Beach is without a doubt worth a visit considering that it is a rare sight, probably unique in the whole world, where red is the dominant color. We slow down in front of it, so you can take photos.
Pass By: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Undoubtedly the specificity of the geomorphology of Santorini is what makes the island so special.White Beach is white pebbled surrounded by white towering cliffs that form a beautiful, small cove and provide partial shade. This tiny beach is also composed of pumice stones and gray volcanic sand and pebbles, like the rest of the beaches in Santorini.
Stop At: Palea Kameni, Greece
Palea Kameni is a volcanic island within the Santorini Caldera. The island was formed by a series of volcanic eruptions that formed large deposits of pumice and dacite.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Akrotiri Lighthouse, Thera 847 00, Greece
Akrotiri Lighthouse is a 19th-century lighthouse on the Greek island of Santorini. The lighthouse was built by a French company in 1892, making the lighthouse one of the oldest in Greece.You will see it from the water on our way to Caldera.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Vlichada 847 03, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention your hotel name in the reservation. After the purchase is complete, we will send youcomplete pick up information (phone number, pick up place and exact time).
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.