Sunset Camel Ride in Sahara Merzouga Desert Erg Chebbi Dunes
A trip to the desert in Morocco is not complete without a camel trek in the dunes. For those who are fascinated by the caravans which crossed the African deserts between mythical cities transporting wanted products like salt, this is the opportunity to feel like a nomad for a few moments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Camel Per each Person
What's excluded :
- Walking to the top Dunes of Merzouga Desert to see the sunset
Departure Point :Hotel Kanz Erremal, Touz Haci el Bide, Merzouga, Morocco
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.