Sunset Camel Ride In The Marrakech Palm Grove
No visit of Marrakech for the first time is complete without a camel ride to experience camel trekking Marrakech has long been known of, especially in the palm grove.
So you’re feeling you need a break from the busy markets and streets of Marrakech? You’re ready for a change in scenery after you’ve visited Marrakech palaces, museums and Souks? Do you want to follow the paths of the old caravan roads? Then this Marrakech camel ride is the best Marrakech excursion for you, your family and friends.
Children and adults find Marrakech camel riding experience adorable. As they feel the sway of the gentle camels and recall the time when this was the main mean of transport for the trading caravans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English speaking Guide/Driver throughout Your Journey.
- Mint tea & Moroccan pancake
- 2-hours camel ride ( Camel each )
- Transportation by (A/C comfortable 4WD/Minivan)
- Touareg scarfs, to protect you from sun
- Bottled mineral water during the tour
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Meals/ Drinks
- Individual risk insurance
This amazing tour of half day camel ride experience Marrakech start from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech at 9:30 Am for the morning session or 2:30 Pm for the afternoon session to the local departure site to discover these amazing animals so incredibly adapted to desert life. Across soft dirt paths through palm groves and along dry river beds with access to the nice spots only the locals know.
Ride throughout time to Marrakech’s nearby desert. This calm excursion on the immediate outskirts of the Red city, through lush palm groves, adobe villages is very family friendly and can also be tailored to suit your personal needs.
The reliability and lengthy experience of the local team will help you to ride the camel before giving the Nomad scarf (Shesh). The camel trek of 2 hours will let you discover the pretty oasis of 150 000 palm trees outside Marrakech, enjoy the beautiful scenery unfrequented by people.
To enjoy the magic of the great desert camel treks, we provide you with a traditional ‘shesh’ headwear and a gandora tunic, Moroccan mint Tea, Moroccan pancake and Berber Hospitality in a shaded and relaxed local home.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.