Sunset Camel Ride in the Palm Grove Marrakech
- Experience the Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech on a sunset tour in the cooler evening hours, combined with the insight into the traditional Berber life
- Watch sunset color and take pictures of the sky changes colors through the trees that will blow your instagram account.
- small-group experience in Marrakech limited to seven
- Visit a local home for a snack and mint tea, a traditional gesture of welcome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / Riad pickup and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan / 4WD with an English speaking driver/guide
- Camel Ride tour
- Wear a Touareg scarf and dress (Nomads clothing)
- Visit of a berber local house
- Snack with Moroccan mint tea are included
- All entrance fees & Local taxes are included
- Fuel included
What's excluded :
Leave the hustle and bustle of Marrakech behind and get picked up from Hotel or Riad (nearest point to the transportation) to travel toward the edge of town to enter the palm tree oasis and have an unforgettable sunset camel ride adventure.
After driving to the Palm Grove, you will be shown to your camel and learn about how these hardy desert animals have been used for transport in Morocco for centuries thanks to their ability to travel long distances without water.
Wear your Nomad dress with the shesh (turban) after a safety briefing, and then enjoy the swaying rhythm on the camel's saddle as you ride through stands of palm trees to a Berber home, where you're going to discover the real life of local people and enjoy a cup of moroccan tea. Then, ride back your camel enjoying the views as the sun sinks below the horizon and taking photos of the beautiful sunset as the sky changes colors through the trees.
After your ride, return to your vehicle and end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
• La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Small-group tour limited to 7 people ensures more personalized attention from your guide.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers (2 traveler). If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.