Sunset Camel Ride Tour
the most unique & unusual thing you can do in Cabo? A camel ride on the beach of course! Don't miss the fantastic opportunity to experience an incredible tour that you will remember for a lifetime.
From the moment you arrived at our facility friendly bilingual guides will most def make sure you feel pampered.to you your friends and family on your fantastic tour.
Come and enjoy a spectacular camel ride along the crystalline waters and majestic waves of the Pacific Ocean.
Immerse yourself in camel culture and learn about its history, anatomy, personality, keeping, and training.
Get up close and personal including petting and feeding these amazing creatures.
Taste our exquisite Mexican food and discover the authentic flavors of several dishes from different regions of our country.
·Delicious beef, pork, and chicken tacos, soft drinks and water.
·A Tequila class and tasting in our enigmatic Tequila museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Most tours have transportation included and depending on a tour will provide food and drinks ,water bottle
- Lunch - Delicious Authentic and traditional Mexican lunch Tacos ,Salsas ,Guacamole and making tortillas, and tequila tasting as well for a great comprehensive experience.
What's excluded :
- National Park Entrance fee per person NOT Included $20USD
- Resort Pick-Ups are always at the Lobby Shuttle Vans will Have the Logo of the company -
Suburban or Shuttle Van will have the logos of the transportation that is picking you up.
Please have your receipt or Confirmation ready.
Resort Pick-Ups are always at the lobby please be ready 10 minutes before Pick up time, routes of pick up resorts are on a time limit.
Updated 11/09/20 Safety precautions are provided by the property Tour.
Please make sure you have your facemasks they are required on the suttle. Picks ups are mostly private.
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
Departure Point :
Pick up locations at Resorts will be at the Lobby, please make sure you are ready 10 minutes before pick up. . For excursions, activities you will also be picked up at the Lobby as well. Have your proper Boucher sunscreen lotions bottle water confi clothing. Transportation is Included Roundtrip from your Resort & back.
OtherSan José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico - San jose Resorts
Return Detail :Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico - Resorts
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Private Tours & Transportation are available for the comfort of your family's needs
- Electric Chairs Rental Service are available at Daily Rates
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.