Sunset Camel Ride with tea break in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
Your camel ride kicks off with an afternoon pickup at your hotel in Marrakech. Meet your driver and buckle up for a comfortable ride. First we stop at a traditional Berber house, where you will sit with your family, learn about their lives, history and customs.
Afterwards you will take the minivan back to the Palmeraie. Meet your camel when you arrive at the lush palm grove and learn the correct way to ride yours. These majestic desert animals have been used by Moroccans for centuries as a way to get across vast stretches of arid land. Learn about the important relationship between Moroccans and camels from your guide as you walk through the grove.
Enjoy the view while riding your camel through the palm trees and desert shrubs. Remember to bring your camera to the sunset. When your ride is done, you will travel to Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Explore the Palmeraie of Marrakech on a sunset camel ride. Stop at the home of a Berber family and chat with them about life outside the city center. Continue your camel ride through the palm trees on a different path and watch the sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your Hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.