Sunset Camel Trek with BBQ Dinner at Al Khayma Camp
Sunset Camel Trekking allows you to feel and explore the beauty of the vast Arabian Desert. The 45 minute Camel ride draws you close to the charming Arabian Desert which is wrapped up in an ambiance of serenity. Travel to "Al Khayma Desert Camp" the world of ancient Arabs as you engage in various activities like Henna painting, Shisha smoking, dressing up as a real Emirati in the recreated Bedouin campsite, so on. The package is complete with a buffet dinner; accompanied by alluring Tanoura dance and Ladies Khaliji Dance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location from Dubai
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking licensed driver
- Camel ride (30 or 45-minute options)
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Sunset view photo stop
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Falcon experience “photos”
- Camel Feeding
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Barbecue open buffet dinner (vegetarian and non vegetarian options)
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Sand boarding.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel. Start your journey to the desert "45-50min" long where the peaceful atmosphere would be more than a reason to rejoice.
Reach the desert where the Camel caravan is awaiting you at Al Khayma Desert Camp. Explore the beauty of the desert on the back of a Camel for about 30-45 minutes depending upon the selected option. (If you wish, you can even feel the thrill of trekking down those splendid sand dunes). The fun of Camel trekking ends at the Bedouin camp "Al Khayma" where you will be welcomed warmly. You will also be served tea or coffee along with Arabian dates. Feel the Old Arabia coming to life at the recreated Bedouin campsite! You can try your hand at the Shisha smoking and/or get a Henna tattoo done. You will also get an opportunity to dress up like a typical Arab in local attire.
Don’t forget to pose for a photograph with a Falcon resting on your shoulder or hand. Entertainment at the camp continues as you relish on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner while watching the performance of professional Tanoura dancer and Ladies Khaliji Dance.
Later you will be dropped off at your hotel/ select location safely.
• Al Khayma (OceanAir Travels Desert Camp), Al Awir - دبي - United Arab Emirates
• Relish on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from DXB Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the tour may vary as it includes pickup and drop-off times
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Infants below 5 years are not allowed to ride the camels
- The weather condition might affect the sunset view
- Select your suitable clothes based on the weather condition ( Summer light clothes and Winter Long clothes with Jacket if required ) always with Sunglass & Hat
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.