Sunset Catamaran by the Arch. Open Bar & Snacks Incuded
Get a unique perspective on the beauty of the ‘Land´s end’ from aboard a 46-foot Spin Doctor catamaran on this Cabo sunset cruise. Sail off into beautiful waters of the Pacific and the Sea of Cortez, taking in extraordinary views of Land's End, Lovers Beach, El Arco and the Sea Lion Colony, as well as the marina and coastlines of Cabo San Lucas. These famous locations make for some amazing photographs and experiences, listen to music and enjoy delicious appetizers and tropical cocktails. Watch the sun set over the horizon and feel the warmth of the ocean breeze during this unforgettable evening.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Snacks, Guacamole, Chips...
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar. Beer Corona and Pacifico, Tequila, Vodka, Ron, Cocktails, Soft Drinks, Water
- Entry/Admission - El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Sail on the catamaran by sunset through the bayfront of Cabo San Lucas, seeing the brilliant colors fill the sky. You'll pass silently by El Arco. take amazing photographs of this spectacular area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Sail along the coast of Cabo San Lucas
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
It's time for fun! the fun-loving crew will lead you in games and contests and everyone will have a blast. One of the most popular sunset tours in Cabo San Lucas!
Departure Point :D Dock, Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.