Sunset Catamaran from Flamingo Guanacaste
• Four hours on the luxury catamaran
• Guide for snorkeling with safe equipment
• Snacks on board: chicken burritos, guacamole, ground beans, tomato sauce, fresh fruits and cookies.
• Open bar: local beer, white wine, rum, vodka, cacique guaro, tequila, mojito, margarita, rum punch, and soft drinks
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (to and from any hotel between Playa Potrero, Flamingo, Tamarindo and Playa Grande)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
• The tour starts aboard a luxury and stable catamaran at the Flamingo Marina area.
• Our crew will set the sail and navigate for about 5 miles giving us access to some isolated beaches and snorkel locations.
• The guide will be pleasure to show you the marine wildlife such as: puffer fish, starfish, sea turtle, dolphins and whales.
• Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor, snorkel or swim on a white beach.
• Finally, the catamaran will catch the sunset while enjoying cold tropical drinks to enjoy the most beautiful sunset.
Tour includes: Snorkel equipment, drinks & snacks
What to bring: Towel, swimming suit, sunscreen lotion, hat or cap, water shoes and camera. Complementary transportation from: To and from any Hotel between Playa Potrero, Flamingo, Tamarindo and Playa Grande
• Playa Flamingo Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transporation to and from any hotel between Playa Potrero, Flamingo, Tamarindo and Playa Grande
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.