Sunset Catamaran Tour with Open Bar from Playa Hermosa-Coco
A trip to Playa Hermosa/Coco is not complete without a day spent on the ocean, and there is no better way to enjoy the beauty and wonder of the Costa Rican sea than aboard a catamaran. Whether you're traveling solo, with family and friends or as part of a large group, the crew will make you feel welcome, so come aboard, relax and enjoy the ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Catamaran cruise
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - Pick up from the following places: Hotel Riu Guanacaste 12:45 pm Hotel Riu Palace Guanacaste 12:45pm Coco Beach 1:45 pm
- Entry/Admission - Playas del coco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playas del coco, Playa Matapalo Costa Rica
Moored in the bay off Papagayo Gulf in Guanacaste, the boat is packed with amenities including trampolines, a shaded main salon, fresh water shower, a clean restroom, well maintained snorkel gear, kayaks and a stairway to the sea. The boat's open space layout offers plenty of space to relax.
The daily sailing trips allow you to spot local marine life from above the water as well as from below. You may encounter sea turtles, manta rays, dolphins and whales and that is even before you start snorkeling.
After snorkeling you will be able to enjoy the sunset and will be taken back to your hotel.
We only offer complimentary Pick up from the following places:
• Hotel Riu Guanacaste 12:45 pm
• Hotel Riu Palace Guanacaste 12:45pm
• Coco Beach 1:45 pm
Other hotels customer need to show up at
coco beach (
ask for meeting point) or
Riu Guanacaste/ Palace Hotels.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Matapalo Beach, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
2: Playas del Coco, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Riu Guanacaste /palace 1:00 pm and Playas del Coco park at 1:40 pm. if you are located at some hotel at Hermosa or panama Beach, you must to ask for additional pick up
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum 2 passengers required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Clients must bring masks for any bus transfer (mandatory) • No person with a cold should board the bus or tours. • all luggage will be disinfected before the trips ( (mandatory) • Before boarding the bus, you must enter with alchohol gel (mandatory)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.