Sunset Cocktail Cruise West Oahu
Nothing beats a Hawaiian sunset at sea. Enjoy a scenic cruise of the West Oahu coast, catching the moment the sun slips below the horizon – you may even see the green flash. Array of “pupus.” Unlimited non-alcohol beverages. Two free bar drink tickets per adult; just $1 beer or $2 mixer for extras. 4:15pm shuttle from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa at Ko Olina; Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, & Beach Villas at Ko Olina. No transportation is available from Waikiki
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
Honi Olani is a 53-foot catamaran that has both covered seating as well as outdoor seating. The configuration of the catamaran is great for viewing and picture taking of the Hawaiian Sunset. Enjoy this two hour cruises on the west side of the island which is known for its beautiful sunsets.
Look for Dolphins Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles Humpback Whales [in season], and Flying Fish
Board a sailing catamaran and sail past the immense Makaha Valley and see it in all its glory, peak to shore, in the beautiful late-afternoon lighting. The captains and crew will teach you about Hawaii’s long and storied history of the sea, from fishing, to pioneering surfing, and the Hawaiian art of way-finding – using paths of stars, the sun, clouds, wind, swell, even birds in flight to find their way across the vast ocean.
After sunset, gaze at the stars as you return to the harbor, and try to match the constellations to the Hawaiian names on a Hawaiian sky map.
Departure Point :Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
**As of June 2020 - all transportation have been temporarily paused**Meet at Waianae Boat Harbor onlyPorts
- Waianae Boat Harbor
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Hotel pickup only includes these resorts: Four Seasons Oahu at Ko Olina, Aulani Disney Resort & Spa at Ko Olina; Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, Beach Villas at Ko Olina
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking (for larger parties, please call for assistance)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.