The Sea Princess offers a variety of professionally narrated trips daily out of Northeast Harbor. We cruise in calm and protected waters to ensure a comfortable trip for everyone. Cruise the Acadia area and discover the natural beauty of the National Park, with views of lighthouses, Somes Sound Fjord, mountains, cliffs, and more!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Acadia National Park, Acadia National Park, Mount Desert Island, Maine
The mountains of Acadia National Park and the breathtaking Cranberry Isles provide the perfect backdrop for dramatic sunsets mirrored across the sea.
Pass By: Somes Sound, Follow signs from Route 3, or use your map program to find Sargeant Drive, Mount Desert, Mount Desert Island, ME
As part of this trip you will cruise into Somes Sound Fjord and view the majestic Eagle Cliffs rising vertically directly from the sea.
Departure Point :Sea Princess Cruises, 26 Sea St, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.