Sunset Cruise and a Dockside Dinner
Unwind on Italy's most stylish coast, lounging on your own private boat for a 4-hour sunset cruise from Sorrento. Cruise through the Bay of Naples and enjoy an unobstructed glow of the sun setting behind the island of Capri. Perhaps dive into the Mediterranean Sea, or simply relax on the sundeck with a glass of prosecco and music. A romantic cruise or a family affair, you will surely fall under the spell of the legendary Neapolitan sunset.
per adult from
What's included :
- Prosecco (Italian white wine)
- Private tour
- Sunset cruise
- Local skipper
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Meet your captain and boat in Sorrento’s Marina Piccola harbor, and set off along the coastline for an enchanting sunset cruise. Choose the right size and style of boat for your cruise, including a speedboat or yacht (multiple options are available when booking).
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for this private 2-hour boat excursion along the Sorrentine Peninsula followed by a 2 hour dinner at a local authentic restaurant (dinner price not included). This is a private boat tour that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed tour custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of this truly luxurious experience that is perfectly meshed with local culture and food:
- Relax on the sundeck, sip on Italian prosecco, and take in the beauty of Sorrento and Capri’s natural landscape. If you are lucky, you can see dolphins jumping in the calm bay or enjoy a swim off the boat and see the marine life in a different light.
- Experience the coastline in a relaxed way after the hustle and bustle of ferries and tourists has quieted down.
- Once you have enjoyed the sunset, get excited because your captain will steer the boat over to an authentic, family operated restaurant either on Capri Island or tucked in a nearby fishing village where you can feast on a locally caught and sourced meal. To eat in Italy is to encounter influences from past traditions- freshly-caught seafood, hand-made pasta, local produce and sweet, lemony desserts...with an outstanding view of the Mediterranean Sea. The menu is “a la carte” and you may purchase what you choose.
- After dinner, on the cruise back to Sorrento, lay on your back on the sundeck and look up at the star-lit sky...it is the perfect way to end the day.
Pass By: Bagni della Regina Giovanna, Via Capo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
This charming swimming spot not far from Sorrento is a tiny lagoon accessed through a narrow entrance from the sea.
Pass By: Baia di Ieranto, Massa Lubrense Italy
Near the tip of the Amalfi Coast, this serene bay is a marine protected reserve and is a fine spot to stop for a swim.
Pass By: Marina del Cantone, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
One of the optional locations to stop for dinner, the Marina del Cantone is a small fishing village in Nerano that has an exclusive yet relaxed atmosphere.
Departure Point :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A representative will send you restaurant suggestions before the cruise.
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.